Silver Sand Developments cover all aspects of construction and employ a varied but experienced array of trades people.

Although we will undertake all construction jobs we have a keen passion for Lanscaping where we can be creative and really obtain a great sense of achievement in the start to finish process. Historically our family have excelled in UPVC windows & doors which is still a huge part of our business, and in recent years extended this to specialise in bi-fold doors, roof lanterns, extensions & conservatories.

  • Silver Sand Developments carry out the whole job from start to finish.
  • We only ever ask for a 10% deposit of acceptance quotes to order made to measure items such as windows and the remaining 90% upon completion.
  • All size jobs are welcome for us to quote
  • Covering Dorset & Hampshire
  • All residential & Commercial work
  • All our work is covered by warranty with ourselves, not a third party company